Renew McAfee antivirus subscription is not a difficult job. Anyone can renew their McAfee antivirus subscription themselves by just following the below-mentioned steps. You just need to follow each and every step carefully to renew your McAfee antivirus subscription.
The subscription of McAfee antivirus usually lasts for a year. So, when your 11 months of subscription are completed, the McAfee antivirus team themselves reaches out to you. The McAfee team sends you messages & emails on the registered number and email address respectively.
Once you get a notification to renew your McAfee antivirus subscription. Then, follow the below-mentioned steps to renew your subscription.
- Firstly, navigate to McAfee’s official website- http://home.mcafee.com.
- Now click on the “my account” option.
- The interface will appear whether you want to log in or sign up.
- Click on the login option.
- Provide your registered email address in the respective field and type your McAfee antivirus password in the password field.
- Now click on the login option.
- Open the settings of McAfee antivirus account & click on the “my account” option.
- Now select the “subscription” option for the list.
- Then, click on the “renew” option.
- Provide your credit card or debit card number, name of the cardholder & billing address for payment.
- Now you need to give your CVV( written on the backside of your card) & then you will receive an OTP on the number registered to that particular card.
- Fill in the correct OTP in the field within the time limit. If you were not able to type OTP in the given type, your session will expire & you need to redo the process again from step 8.
- As you will provide an OTP, the amount will be deducted from your respective bank account.
- You will get a confirmation email of renewal of your McAfee antivirus subscription to your registered email address.
And done, your McAfee antivirus subscription is renewed.
You can make your renewal automatic. You need to add any card details in your McAfee account. Add as 11 months ends, you will receive an email of your subscription expiry. After the email, the amount for a subscription renewal will be deducted from your account automatically. And then, you will receive an email of renewal of subscription, that your subscription has been renewed automatically.
For automatic updates, follow the steps mentioned below-
- Provide your laptop or computer wifi connection.
- Click on the “McAfee” icon and click “check for updates”.
- Let your McAfee update itself and then click on the “finish” option when the update is completed.