Rackspace webmail not receiving mails
The most frustrating equation is not receiving the official mails at the correct time. Rackspace webmail being a reputed email services platform cannot be this disappointing.Rackspace webmail are email services, like SBCglobal, gmails, etc. But, of course, it is a well-established American company.
If you are also one of those who are facing problems while receiving mail on any device or on your phone, we are here to help you out.
Read the context completely and carefully to fix any kind of problem or glitch with your Rackspace webmail. Our team has come up with a short, quick, easy, and helpful guide to solve Rackspace webmail related problems and issues.
After reading the text, you would be able to solve problem like-
Not receiving emails from Rackspace webmail.
The reason behind “not receiving Rackspace webmail”.
The solution to the problem, “ Rackspace webmail not receiving”.
Why not receive Rackspace webmail on my iPhone?
Why am I not able to receive Rackspace webmail from one person?
Let’s dive into the context, without any further ado.
The reason why you are not receiving Rackspace webmail?
There could be many problems when emails are not received. Let’s find out the reason behind this to fix the problem.
- Improper internet connections.
- The email address provided in the respective field is wrong.
- Maybe an incorrect password is filled or you have forgotten the password.
- Rackspace webmail has suspended your account.
- Unnecessary cookies, cache are blocking Yahoo mails.
- The spam folder might be interrupted with Rackspace webmail.
- The sender has not inputted the mail properly.
- The current web browser you are using, not supporting Rackspace webmail.
- The device is of the old version.
How to fix, “ not receiving Rackspace webmail” problem?
- Firstly check your internet connection, might be an internet connection that is not appropriate to receive mails.
- If your internet connection is perfect, verify your Rackspace webmail account. Go to your Rackspace webmail account and send a mail to yourself, if you receive the mail it might be the problem is from the sender’s side.
- Then, check your spam folder. Maybe you have marked the sender as spam by mistake.
- Ask the sender to make sure that the mail has been sent. It might be possible that he/she prepared the mail but forgot to click the send button.
- Delete all the cookies, caches, history from the browser as it might be interrupting your Rackspace webmail.
- Check if your account has been suspended.
- Try to open Rackspace webmail in another web browser. Since sometimes some web browsers do not support certain pages but others do support.
- Update your device and the Rackspace webmail application as well.
Why are you not receiving Rackspace webmail on your iphone?
- Might be your account is not working- to check this visit https:/apps.rackspace.com and log in to your account. Read all your emails and inspect if you’re facing any issues. If there is no issue in reading the received and sent mails, that means your account is ok.
- Might be the iOS version of your device is old- and the old version of iOS sometimes shows the problem in dealing with today’s email services. Update to the latest iOS version by navigating to settings and then to general, thereafter tap software update.
- The problem might be with your iPhone- restart your iPhone and then access the Rackspace webmail.
- The yahoo account in your iOS device is corrupted- for this, delete the existing Rackspace webmail account by navigating to settings>>accounts & passwords>>tap the delete button in front of yahoo mail. Afterward, again go to the settings then, accounts & click to the add account button, add Rackspace webmail account.
- The server configurations are wrong- check for your server configurations. For the IMAP server, the outing port should be 465 or 587 and the incoming port should be 993. Moreover, SSL should be turned on.
- Check email settings- in your account, click the account security option & the “ allow apps that use less secure sign-in” option should be turned on.
Why are you not receiving Rackspace webmail from a person?
There might be several reasons for not receiving emails from a particular sender. But some of the main reasons are-
~You have marked the sender as spam mistakenly.
~The sender is already blocked from your Rackspace webmail. Therefore check the block list, the block list of Rackspace webmail is alphabetical.
~The problem is with the sender’s server if you are receiving emails from other recipients.
“ Rackspace webmail is not receiving” is not a huge problem. One can solve any problem regarding Rackspace webmail by referring to our complete text. Paraphrasing, in general, if you are not receiving Rackspace webmail you can update the device software, fill in the email address and password carefully. Moreover, if you have forgotten the password, retrieve that using the recovery mobile number. Furthermore, check your IMAP server configurations and SSL status. If you are an iOS user, update to the latest iOS version.