Canon Printer Error Code U051 and U052 occurs due to communication error with Print Head or your printer printhead is incorrect. If you are searching for a printer that works very efficiently and with premium outputs, then Canon printers are the best for these jobs. These Canon printers are the best in the global market these days. The reason why these Canon printers are widely utilized is because of their innovative and practical features. Talking about features like accessing essential documents and saving them in their cloud server is convenient for business places. Like every electronic device, the Canon printer also has some temporary malfunction. One such mishap is the error codes U051 and U052. No doubt that the Canon printers are the best in their segment, but sometimes such issues occur in our daily life while printing any documents, files, or paper. Today in this post, we will talk about this problem of Canon printers, and we will also provide remedies to resolve such issues.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error Code U051 and U052 on PIXMA MG6220, MG8220
Let’s first learn why this error code U051 and U052 occurs on your Canon printer. Typically, these error codes U051 and U052 are seen on the printer’s plane screen when the Canon printer’s head is not accurately installed, if the cartridge is too old and wrecked, or even if the cartridge is too old and wrecked head of the printer is not in order. Sometimes even any hardware issue can also lead to such errors. Canon Printer Error Code U051 and U052 are most commonly found in PIXMA Series MG6220 and MG8220.
Now let’s see some approaches to fix the error code: U051 and U052 on your Canon printer.
There are several methods to resolve this U051 and U052 error code.
The first approach: if you receive the error U051 and U052 code message after installing the printer’s head on your screen, then follow the mentioned steps below.
- Step 1– Make sure that your Canon printer is switched on.
- Step 2– Gently remove the paper tray from the printer.
- Step 3– Now lift and hold the scanning element cover. You will see that the printer’s head will move to the replacement place.
- Step 4: Now, push and lift the tab(B). While doing this, be careful to avoid the print head lock element(C).
- Step 5– Lift the print head lock element and remove the ink tanks.
- Step 6– Now, just tilt the print head towards the front of the printing device and gently take out the element.
- Step 7– Again, tilt the machine and set the element to the place, and make sure to lock the print head lever(E).
- Step 8– Install the font part of the ink tank perfectly by slightly slanting the element.
- Step 9– Now, properly make the adjustments to the ink tank and make it perfectly fit until the ink light indicates red. Try to avoid touching other elements of the Canon printer.
- Step 10– Now install the scanning element cover carefully and check that every part is perfectly fitted.
- Step 11: Now, the last step is to run a print test.
Know Easy Way to Reset Canon Printer Click Here: Canon Printer Reset
Second Approach to Fix Canon Printer Error Code U051 and U052
- Step 1: Switch off the printer and remove all plugs from the circuit board.
- Step 2: Now, carefully remove the top lid of the Canon printer.
- Step 3: After removing the top lid, install the printer’s head to the sliding rails. Suppose you don’t know where the sliding rails are, then check the right side of the cartridge slot of the Canon printer.
- Step 4: Now, you have to install the cartridge slot in its place, and while doing this, make sure that the printer’s head is not installed.
- Step 5: After completing these steps, put the top lid of the Canon printer in its place and switch the printer on.
- Step 6: The last and final step is to run a print test and see if the error code U051 and U052 are solved or not.
If it is still unsolved, then follow the third approach.
- Step 1- check that both the color and black and white ink tanks are correctly installed.
- Step 2- remove the Canon printer’s ink tank carefully and again put back the ink tanks to their proper position.
- Step 3- now again, run a print test to see if the U051 and U052 error code problem is fixed or not.
Canon Printer Error Code U051 and U052 occurs due to communication error with Print Head or your printer printhead is incorrect. We all know that printers are essential devices used for making our tasks easy these days. Schools, colleges, and offices are crucial places where printers print hundreds of files, documents, and papers daily. Any error occurrence in the printer can make you late for your important work. So try the approaches mentioned earlier to resolve them, and if still not resolved, then make sure to contact the company.