Is it conceivable that your Epson printer is communicating error with your computer but not with your PC? Does it state “Printer is not printing” in this case? If this is the case, do not fear; we are here to assist you in fixing the Epson printer connectivity issue. A communication problem happens when your Epson printer is unable to connect to or interact with other devices. For example, computers, laptops, and the like. In this instance, the printer may even refuse to recognize or authenticate the inserted devices and documents.
Epson printers have communication difficulty
For users, it’s rather aggravating when their Epson printer refuses to communicate with any PC or laptop and constantly shows a variety of error messages. As a result, Epson printer printing blank pages. In this case, you must ascertain the root cause of the issue and address it using the techniques indicated below.
Types and Causes of Epson Printer Communication Errors
There are essentially two types of Epson Printer Communication Errors.
- When your Epson printer’s power light does not glow.
- Regardless of whether the Power light is on, your Epson printer is inactive.
Each type of communication breakdown has distinct origins and resolutions.
In most cases, poorly or loosely connected power cables to the power source are the major reason for the power light on your Epson printer to be switched off. This issue can readily be fixed with a few simple steps.
- Put an end to the activity of your Epson printer.
- Following that, check to ensure that your printer’s power cable is securely connected to the power source and is free of damage.
- After verifying it, turn on your Epson printer.
At times, a faulty power outlet may also be to blame for the Epson printer’s power light not lighting up. There, you must verify the outlet’s operation by plugging in more devices. If it becomes inoperable, all devices linked to it will likewise become inoperable.
Frequently, Epson communication issues prohibit the printer from printing anything that the computer ordering it orders. In this case, your Epson printer’s power light glows but nothing is printed. This issue might be caused by a number of different circumstances. We’ll explore all of the probable explanations and remedies in detail below.
Reinstall the Epson printer by connecting it to your computer device and carefully completing all of the steps.
At times, buyers of Epson printers attempt to connect their printer to a computer using out-of-date USB interface cables. When users attempt to print their documents, these wires interfere with communication. To address this issue, connect your printer and computer through a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 interface cable.
If your Epson printer develops a communication difficulty as a result of an incompatible connection. Then, examine both ends of this cable completely before exactly connecting it to the computer and printer.
You must verify that your Epson printer is printing after instructing it to do a “nozzle check pattern” during normal operation. If you are unable to print it. Then your printer is faulty and has to be replaced or repaired.
Utilise the Epson application programme on your computer or laptop to reduce the size and resolution of the document you desire to print. It may be smart to update the RAM in your computer or laptop.
- Simply shut off your desktop or laptop computer.
- Disconnect and unplug any USB devices.
- After around 3-5 minutes of waiting.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the Epson printer through the USB cable.
- The “Epson printerCommunication error” is commonly resolved by performing a system reboot.
Restart your Epson printer to address any communication error. Download the “Resetter” button to get started.The “Reset” button on the printer must then be pushed.It will guide you through the process of downloading and unpacking the “Resetter” files. After that, you may easily and fast reset your Epson printer.
- Ascertain that your Epson printer is wirelessly connected to the internet.
- Navigate to the control panel from the printer’s display.
- Now, give a command to print the printer’s setup page to check the TCP/IP address of the printer.
- If the warning “Duplicate IP address” appears, continue. You’ll need to update it to fix the “Epson printer connectivity problem.”
- Now, browse to the “control panel” from the printer’s screen.
- Select “Troubleshooting” from the list.”
- Select “Network problems” from the drop-down menu.
- Following that, you’ll be prompted to select “Network diagnostics” to review your computer’s and Epson printer’s settings.
- Finally, it will reveal the results of the network diagnostics test. Thus, you can check the status of the wireless connection on your Epson printer.
- You’ll first need to turn on your computer.
- Your PC’s menu bar should have the option “start” selected.
- Then, using your PC mouse, choose the “Settings” icon, which looks like a gear.
- The option “start” should be chosen in the menu bar of your computer.
- From the drop-down option, select “Printers & drivers.”
- You should now see the choice “Epson Printer.”
- After that, pick the properties option and then the driver’s tab to finish uninstalling the printer from your computer.
- Following that, visit the Epson official website.
- A Support option is available. To obtain the latest up-to-date drivers and setup tools for your Epson printer, click on it.
- By following the on-screen directions, you may install them.
- This will almost certainly address any communication difficulties between your Epson printer unit and the computer.
- Navigate to your computer’s start menu.
- In order to enter the “Settings” menu, simply click on the gear symbol.
- The “windows settings” menu will be immediately opened.
- Enter “Troubleshooter” in the search bar to find it.
- Tap on the “Epson printer Troubleshooter” option when it appears.
- Following that, you’ll want to choose the hardware and sound components.
- “Use a printer” is the only option that will work.
- Continue to pick “Troubleshoot” until the “Epson printer connectivity issue” is fixed.
- Ascertain that both the display and printer are switched off.
- Ascertain that the cable connecting your Epson multifunction printer to the power slot and your computer is connected properly.
- Both PCs should be turned on.