What Does Drum Error Mean On A Brother Printer
If the corona wire on the drum unit needs to be cleaned, the warning “Drum Error” will show. 1. Open the front cover and delete the cartridge of the drum and toner. Place the toner and drum assembly in case of a spilled or dispersed toner on a sheet of paper.
Let’s take a look at how to fix drum error on brother printer.
If the corona wire on the drum unit needs to be cleaned, the warning “Drum Error” will show.
- Open the front cover and delete the cartridge of the drum and toner. Place the toner and drum assembly in case of a spilled or dispersed toner on a sheet of paper.
- Inside the drum unit, clean the corona wire.
- Multiple times, move the green tab side by side.
- Back home at the left side of the green tab.
- Put the green tab in the home position. Careful. If the green tab is not returned firmly, the page is printed with a vertical stripe.
Two little pieces of metal appear like staples and a metal rod sticking on its side facing the drum and the toner cartridge on the right side of the drum. Clean each using a gentle, lint-free dressing cloth from DRY.
- Restore the assembly toner and drum to the machine and shut the lid on the front.
- Confirm whether you use a natural toner and drum from your Brother.
Also Read: How to Reset Brother Printer?
Brother highly suggests that consumers use only authentic brother drums and cartridges. Every Brother laser printer can function at predetermined temperatures precisely suited to one of our specific toner formulations. Each component has been developed such that quality and dependability are assured together. The use of non-authentic Brother materials might damage the machine’s hardware, print quality, and reliability. The limited warranty on Brother does not apply to any problem arising from drums, toner cartons, and toner usage by third parties.
How To Clear Drum Error On Brother Printer
The rest of the drum life is not displayed correctly if you restart the drum counter during the lifetime of the drum unit presently in use.
- Ensure the machine is activated.
- Open the front cover. Open the front cover.
- Hold OK for 2 seconds and press OK.
- To reset the drum counter, use the Up arrow key or 1.
- The front cover is closed. Close.
Remove the picture drum and toner container by sliding the image brother printer replace drum error and toner into the device. Check that the toner container color matches the identical device color label.
Close the machine’s top brother printer drum error slide green tab. You will hear a loud noise when the top cover is fully closed.
You can find an Authorized Brothers Service Center (ASC) in your region if the notice continues to display and your house is under warranty.
How To Bypass Drum Error On Brother Printer
The front cover is closed.
- Ensure that the machine is activated.
- Click (Setup).
- Press All Settings. All settings. (In specific models, this step might be omitted.)
- Choose machine information => Life parts. Choose machine information.
- Press and hold Drum or Drum Life until the display message of the machine changes.
- Click Yes.
How To Reset Brother Printer Drum Error
You have to manually reset the brother printer drum error counter whenever you replace the drum unit in your Brother MFC-7860dw, MFC-7360n, and MFC-7460dn. Otherwise, your printer won’t know you’ve changed it, and the “Replaces Drum” error will continue to show.
It’s easy to reset the drum counter. Follow the following steps:
Brother Drum Counter Reset:
1. Press Clear on the front cover open. To check that a new drum unit is being installed, click 1.
2. Close the front cover if the LCDs are Accepted.
Note that Brother reset drums will not endure forever. Remember. If you need to replace your laser printer drum, you may check out our brother toner cartons for dependable, economical choices. We hope these steps will help you to how to clear drum error on brother printer.