Don’t panic if you do not know what to do when the brother printer error e1 appears on your system. In this post, we will share some solutions that can help you to come out of this error. In this post, we will also show you how to fix brother printer error E1. This comprehensive approach will assist you with resolving the brother error e1 in a very short amount of time as well as with the least amount of effort.
What is Brother Printer Error E1 Mean?
Some problems arise while operating the Brother printer. However, one such issue is the Brother Error E1. Brother Printer code Error E1 seems to be a common Brother Printer Software Error.
Why is Brother printer Error E1 came again and again? The occurrence of Brother Printer Machine Error E1or Print Unable E1 can be caused by a variety of factors. One of the major causes is a lack of storage capacity on the computer memory. To resolve this E1 error code, your computer’s software must be updated or you can reset brother printer to fix this error.
Methods to Fix Brother Printer Error E1 Message
To fix the Brother printer Error E1 follow the given below approches –
Method 1 – Upgradation of the software on the system is can help in resolving this issue. Let’s see how to accomplish this process –
- Step 1- First switch off the machine and then switch it back on after few seconds.
- Step 2- Now upgrade the software on the machine to the most recent version available.
- Step 3- The software upgrade might take up some time maybe fifteen to sixteen minutes to complete the up-gradation process.
- Step 4 – Keep in mind, do not reboot or switch off your machine while the up-gradation process is going on.
- Step 5 – After you’ve verified that the software’s latest version has been loaded completely, then you can reconnect the Brother machine to your computer.
If this method fails to fix your error then you can check out the next approach.
Method 2 – Deleting as well as reconfiguring all previous printing operations can aslo help you to fix this brother printer error E1. To perform this operation follow the given below steps –
- Step 1 – To begin, unplug all USB cords from the machine as well as printer.
- Step 2 – After disconnecting all cables, remove the power supply of the printer and then turn it off.
- Step 3 – Now, wait for atleast five to six minutes before reconnecting all power wires to the mains socket.
- Step 4 – After waiting for few minutes now, you can switch on the printing machine and again give some time for it to return to its regular active mode.
- Step 5 – After this, reconnect all of the USB cords and create a simple yet individual printing job.
If it succeeds, the issue must have been with the last page which you were attempting to print. And if it fails then we have another option to fix the issue.
Method 3 – Try to alter your printing method. Instead of using conventional method try out wireless printing technique. An incorrect broadband connection might cause the Brother Error Code E1 to appear on your computer screen. Shifting to wireless connectivity may therefore assist you in addressing this issue. As a result, switch to a broadband connection for printing.
Visit Also: How to Reset Brother Printer?
Print Unable E1 Error Brother Printer Troubleshooting
If you’re using Windows, take these instructions to upgrade your printer’s software.
- Step 1 – To begin, go to an official Brother website and then download the complete version of the most recent printer software.
- Step 2 – Continue the installation when the download is complete as well as obey the step-by-step directions.
- Step 3 – Place the Brother printer Disc into your computer.
- Step 4- Continue, pick your local connection then press the ‘Next’ button.
- Step 5 – Now, you will be requested to use a USB cord to attach your Brother printer device to your Desktop.
- Step 6 – You must now turn on your printing device. You’ll see that the installation process will proceed on its own.
- Step 7 – When the User’s Guide appears on your computer screen, click on the Next option.
- Step 8 – On the ‘Environmental Advice for Imaging Equipment’ window, select ‘next.’
- Step 9 – Complete the on-screen instructions to complete the online enrollment page as well as the setup page.
- Step 10 – By signing up for Brother’s free web information sessions sample offer, you may take benefit of the perks of virtual meetings.
The ‘Software Update Setting’ window will now appear on your pc. You must select the most recent software for your Brother printer model and thereafter hit ‘OK.’
Also Read: Brother Printer Error TW5-101-0X0
The MAC users can follow the mentioned below steps –
- Step 1- To begin, you must first obtain the printer software.
- Step 2 – In your PC, put the Brother printer CD in.
- Step 3 – Select the local connections as well as printer product code, then press the ‘continue’ button.
- Step 4 – On the ‘Environmental Advice for Imaging Equipment’ page, select the next button.
- Step 5 – Complete the setup by following the guidelines.
- Step 6 – On the printer model, add your machine.
- Step 7 – If you can’t discover your device, check sure it’s turned on as well as has a solid USB connectivity and also a high-speed internet connection.
- Step 8 – Select ‘Add Printer’ and afterwards ‘Finish’ to complete the procedure.
So this was all about Brother printer error E1. You can follow the given steps and methods for resolving the Brother printer error E1 message.