HP printer error code 49.4c02 is a common error faced by HP printer users. In the case of some users, this problem appears only sometimes. But for some unlucky users, this 49.4c02 error becomes a permanent error. The error appears while printing on the printer.
The hp printer error code 49.4c02 can cause due to many reasons, a few of them are mentioned below-
- Firstly, it can occur due to a particular Pdf file while printing.
- The second reason could be the printing queue jobs.
- Lastly, it could be due to the network problem of the printer.
For the solutions to any of the above causes read the next part.
How Do I Fix HP Printer Error 49.4c02 Code?
There are several solutions to end the HP printer error code 49.4c02. Depending upon the basic issue of your printer you can use any of the below-mentioned solutions.
Solution 1- Delete all the queue jobs for printing.
- Step 1- Navigate to the printer icon, and click it.
- Step 2- open the printing queue jobs.
- Step 3- delete all the printing queue jobs.
- Step 4- now again select the file to print and click the “print” option.
- This solution should help you if the error shown by your printer is because of queue jobs.
Solution 2- Update the printer’s firmware, if it’s of the old version.
Printers firmware is most important for the printer, it’s the software that deals with the printer. To do the same, you need to remove all the queue jobs for printing. You can delete all the queue jobs by following the steps mentioned in the above solution-1.
Once you are done doing so, follow the below-mentioned steps to update the printer’s firmware.
- Step 1- Navigate to HP’s drivers support website.
- Step 2- enter your printer’s model number, under the model number interface.
- Step 3- Now on the page open, select your computer’s window.
- Step 4- Now, click on the “firmware section” option.
- Step 5- next to the firmware update section, the latest firmware version for your printer will appear.
- Step 6- Click on the “download” option and wait until it’s downloaded.
- Step 7- select your printer to use the latest firmware version for the downloaded version.
- Step 8- Now try to print by selecting any file and clicking on the “print” opinion.
If you print your file means the problem has been solved.
Also Read: How to Fix HP Printer Error 59.F0 Code?
Solution 3- Print Pdf as image, if it is showing error as Pdf.
To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1- Firstly, delete the Pdf file from the queue of printing using steps of solution 1.
- Step 2- Now restart your PC and printer.
- Step 3- open the Pdf you would like to print.
- Step 4- hold the window key and press “P”.
- Step 5- Now click on the option “advanced button”.
- Step 6- further, click on the option, “print as image”.
Even after following these steps, if your Pdf file is not printing, it means that the Pdf file is corrupted.