In the growing world having a laptop with a printer is very necessary. But along with that, the software to manage them is also very important. One of the best software programs to manage and regulate your printer-laptop coordination is the HP solution center. In case you own an HP printer and laptop, the HP solution is the best software you should have. HP solution center is not only to manage the printer but performs various functions. This could not be more irritating to get the blank pages from any printer.
Why HP Printer shows Cartridge Error?
There may be several reasons why HP printers show cartridge error. Few of them are listed below in this section. To override this cartridge error read the full article below.
- Firstly, maybe the space of the HP printer cartridge is not cleaned properly.
- Second reason could be the depletion of HP printer cartridges.
- Thirdly, there’s no ink in the HP printer.
How to Override HP Printer Cartridge Error?
To override the HP printer ink cartridge error, you should follow the below mentioned steps. Make Sure to follow each and every step carefully and properly.
For MAC users-
- Step 1- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer as well as unplug the HP printer.
- Step 2- Remove all the plastics of ink cartridges.
- Step 3- Clean the surface thoroughly with the wipes, to make sure there will be no dirt left.
- Step 4- Put the ink cartridge in the printer back.
- Step 5- Unplug the HP printer and wait for 30-40 mins. Afterwards, plug in the HP printer and switch on your printer.
- Step 6- Now place the next ink cartridge and again unplug your HP printer. Wait for 2-3 mins before again plugging in.
You might repeat the procedure 3-4 times until all your ink cartridges have not been installed. Make sure to follow the steps properly and as such.
For Windows users-
- Step 1- Navigate to the settings.
- Step 2- Visit “printer’s settings” and click on the “advanced printer settings”.
- Step 3- Now hit the “port and disable” button.
- Step 4- Afterwards enable the “bidirectional support”.
- Step 5- Now remove the ink cartridges from the printer as well as unplug the HP printer. And remove all the plastics of ink cartridges.
- Step 6- The surface thoroughly with the wipes, to make sure there will be no dirt left.
- Step 7- Put the ink cartridge in the printer back.
- Step 8- Unplug the HP printer and wait for 30-40 mins. Afterwards, plug in the HP printer and switch on your printer.
- Step 9- Now place the next ink cartridge and again unplug your HP printer. Wait for 2-3 mins before again plugging in.
This could surely help you out to solve the HP cartridge error.
How to Override HP Printer Empty Cartridge Error?
If your HP printer cartridge is empty, and you are facing a problem in printing. Then, read this section properly and follow the simple steps to override HP printer empty cartridge.
For printer users this has been a huge hurdle to use printers. Empty cartridges force them to get a new color cartridge. But no worries, in some cases you might do this by resetting your printer and again configuring them.
Follow the below mentioned steps to override the HP printer empty cartridge.
- Step 1- Navigate to “menu” and click on the “settings” option.
- Step 2- Use right as well as left arrow and visit the “service” option and press the enter key.
- Step 3- Again using the right and left arrow, visit the “restore default” option and press “enter” key.
- Step 4- Now select the file you want to print and click on the “print” option.
- Step 5- Navigate to the “properties” and then “Color”.
- Step 6- Select the “print in grayscale” option.
And done, your printer will now printer black and white with an empty cartridge.
Hope this article helps you, to override the HP printer cartridge error.
Related HP Printer Articles: