Laser printers are one of the most important devices today, mainly in the office. Printers enable you to print documents and photos that you need for your daily work in a large quantity. However, this printer isn’t just for simple, everyday page printing, so it can be used at home (such as an inkjet printer). The HP Envy Pro 6420 can be used as a photo printer to print many things that are normally purchased in supermarkets, such as photo paper, postcards, invitations, and more. Installing the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer yourself is not complicated. The latest operating system is easy to use and helps users configure their printers without the need for CDs or drivers. At the bottom of this page, you will also find detailed instructions for installing the printer using software suitable for different operating systems. Below is guide for hp printer setup.
PRINTER DRIVER: AS IMPORTANT AS THE PRINTER ITSELF
When your HP Envy Pro 6420 is ready, you can start the installation. Even computer beginners know how to get acquainted with the procedure without the need for external help. Connect to an outlet with a cable to supply power. This is the only way to send print commands to the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer. Once the connection is established, you can install the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer. “Pioneer plays an important role here. This is software to ensure compatibility between your computer and the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer. If your printer driver does not have the HP Envy Pro 6420, you will not be able to print the desired page.
When you purchase an HP Envy Pro 6420 xxx printer, the CD comes with the printer driver and the software you need to install it. It is usually sufficient to insert the CD into your computer’s drive so that a window prompting you to install the driver appears on your screen. The automatic install wizard will appear once the installation is confirmed. However, otherwise, you can go to 123.hp.com/setup to install the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer driver.
First, completely unpack the HP Envy printer and remove all safe packages. Then attach the power cord to the terminal and start your HP Printer. Then connect the HP Envy printer using a wireless or Ethernet cable. Now you have to install the ink screen by following the instructions shown on the screen and load the paper. Finally, when the initial setup is complete, print the alignment page.
HOW TO INSTALL HP PRINTER DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS
- To download the driver to setup Hp envy Pro 6420 Printer using 123.hp.com/setup, select the operating system and language on the next screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Download HP Envy Pro6420 Printer Driver for Mac and Windows. See the details given and click on the download option.
- After downloading the HP Printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup, the file will be saved in the desired location.
- Finally, double-click the driver file to set it to install. The HP Envy Pro 6420 printer driver was installed after completing all on-screen prompts.
HOW TO CONNECT PRINTER WITH COMPUTER
There are usually specific steps you need to follow to install the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer. The basic steps in the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer installation process are generally divided into the following:
- At first, you are required to connect your HP Envy Pro 6420 printer to your computer
- Install the management software
- HP Envy Pro6420 Operating System Printer Details
- If necessary, connect and install the HP Envy Pro 6420 WiFi Printer over the wireless Internet.
HOW SETUP VIA 123.HP.COM/SETUP
After installing the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer on your computer, configure the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer to work. The only way to set up an HP Envy Pro 6420 printer is to use 123hp.com / setup. To get started with 123hp.com/setup, you need to collect the prerequisites. This includes power cables, USB, and Ethernet. You also need to find the corresponding software for use with the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer. This section details the configuration steps.
- To get started, remove the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer from its packaging.
- In that case, select the port to repair the power cable and Ethernet cable.
- Next, configure the settings to activate the network
- You can select the available network settings
HOW TO SETUP AIRPRINT FOR MOBILE PRINTING
To start mobile printing, it is a must that your printer is AirPrint compatible. HP Envy Pro 6420 printer is highly compatible with Airprint. To install and complete HP Envy Pro 6420 setup, all you need to do is:
- Use the same Wi-Fi network to connect your mobile and printer.
- Open the document you want to print.
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll find a drop-down menu, slide it to the left, and select Print.
- Press Select, then select your HP Envy Pro 6420 printer.
HOW TO SETUP HP ENVY PRO 6420 WIRELESS PRINTING MODE
WiFi printers are usually sold with a CD that contains the required number of drivers to install and the associated software and processor to connect the printer to your WiFi network.
To add an HP Envy Pro 6420 WiFi printer:
- Click Start
- Go to control panel
- Select material and sound elements
- Click on Add Device icon and wait till the printer is detected.
If this step fails, or if your computer does not allow you to read the printer installation CD, you need to do the following:
- Search for the driver on 123hp.com/setup and download it.
- Double-click to install the hp driver. The installation process will start automatically.
- If the procedure fails, you can manually add the WiFi printer by entering the connection name and password.
If you follow the steps carefully, installing the HP Envy Pro 6420 is an easy task. Before you can take advantage of the many benefits of the HP Envy Pro 6420, you must first install your device on your computer or tablet. Basically, the HP Envy Pro 6420 can be configured in just 10 minutes. Make sure you have all the cables you need and that you have the printer software, CD, and other necessary tools. This saves unnecessary time and effort.