HP Envy Pro 6455 Free Drivers, Software, and Firmware – In recent years, computer systems have progressed at a dizzying speed. Not to mention the world of printers, scanners, computer mice, keyboards, and power supplies. There are several printers available today in a range of sizes, brands, and configurations. Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, and HP were the original printer makers, and the current players are Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, and HP Printers.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Ink Jet printers are inkjet printers. Today’s inkjet printers can print on large paper sizes and with good quality. HP Envy Pro 6455 Drivers, Software, and Firmware are all available for free download.
To print, this laserjet HP Envy Pro 6455 printer employs powder ink, often known as printer toner, and an infrared device. In addition to much superior prints when compared to dot matrix and inkjet printers, laser jet printers have a high printing rate and the print is also faster to dry when compared to photocopying prints.
The HP Envy Pro 6455 printer acts as a printer device or shows information from the computer to the user directly. Documents, communications, archives, and crucial records are all examples of published content. Files may now be generated quickly and easily using programmes or word processing software such as Microsoft Office. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Factor, Publisher, and Notepad are just a few examples.
The HP ENVY Pro 6455 is an all-in-one printer that provides home consumers with smart and easy solutions. This inkjet printer has wireless networking, which means you can use your mobile device to print, scan, copy, and fax from it. The HP Smart App that comes with this multi-function device allows your family members to complete numerous jobs at the same time without having to be physically near the printer. However, in order to fully utilise all of this printer’s capabilities, you must install it using official HP printer drivers.
We provide download links for the HP ENVY Pro 6455 wireless printer driver for Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems in this article. Because we have only provided genuine HP drivers on this website, you can be confident that they are completely compatible with their respective operating systems. Along with the drivers, we’ve included a step-by-step installation guide. If you wish to connect this HP wireless printer to your Wi-Fi network, we have included a step-by-step tutorial that will walk you through the whole setup procedure.
Let’s begin setting the HP envy 6455 printer for wireless connectivity and connection to a Windows or Mac PC. As a result, this paper will lead you through the process of wireless printer setup step by step.
Take the following straightforward steps:
- To begin, both the HP envy printer and the wifi network must be powered on.
- Now, on your printer’s interface, scroll to the right and click “setup.”
- Select “network configuration” and then “wireless settings” from the menu.
- Following that, ensure that the “wireless” option is set to “on” by clicking on the slider next to it.
- Select “wireless setup wizard” after that. Your printer will now start a scan for accessible WiFi networks.
- Finally, from the list of displayed networks, select your WiFi network, followed by your WiFi password, and click “OK.”
- The printer has now been connected to the wireless network.
Allow me to guide you through the process of configuring the HP envy 6455e wireless printer on Windows
- To begin, turn on your printer and follow the following instructions to connect it to the WiFi router.
- Now, navigate to the HP website and download and install the printer driver.
- Now, in the new window, open the “Control Panel” and browse to the “Devices and Printers” option. Following that, in the new window’s top right corner, click the “Add printer” option.Now, select your HP printer from the list of available printers.
- Finally, in the new window that appears, click the “Next” button to connect your HP Envy 6455e printer to Windows.
Prior to connecting HP Envy printers to Windows through a USB cable, the user must ensure that the USB cable is available. After preparing the USB cable, connect one end to the printer and the other to the computer.
- To begin, go to the official HP website (123.hp.com/setup 6455) and download the printer driver.
- From the “Control Panel,” choose and open the “Devices and Printers” option.
- From this menu, choose “Add new printer.”
- Finally, after selecting your printer from the list of available printers, click “OK.”
- Now, using the USB cable, connect your HP Envy 6455e printer to Windows.
The HP Envy 6455e wireless printer is configured on a Mac.
- Both the printer and the wifi router should be turned on.
- Now, carefully follow the steps in the preceding section to connect the printer to the WiFi router.
- To download and install the most recent version of the printer driver, go to the HP website (123.hp.com/setup 6455).
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple menu. Following that, in the new window, click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- To add your HP Envy 6455e printer, click the “+” sign in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Now, select your printer from the list of available printers and click the “Add” button.
Congratulations, your printer is now connected to your Mac and ready to use.
Read Also –