Remove any icon for your printer from the Devices and Printers envelope.
- If your printer associates with the PC with a USB link, disengage the link from the printer.
- Turn the printer now and again another time, and make sure that it’s during a prepared state.
- Search Windows for gadgets, and afterward click Devices and Printers within the rundown of results.
- Right-click the printer symbol () for your printer, and afterward click Remove Device. Adhere to the on-screen guidelines to end the interaction.
- If different symbols exist for the printer, eliminate all of them. Furthermore, rescan it.
123.hp.com/setup HP Smart Tank Plus 555
- 1. Turn on the HP printer and PC.
- 2. Open internet browser and sort 123.hp.com/setup
- Make sure at you install the cartridges, load paper, and force on the printer. Click Download to get the recommended (premiere) software for your printer.
- 3. Enter HP Printer model number within the space given.
- 4. Choose the printer driver.
- 5. Click on the download button.
- 6. Go to the downloaded folder and run the software file to install the drivers (printer).
How to connect HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Printer with computer
If you’d wish to attach a wireless printer, the connection process could seem more daunting, but you’ll be surprised to hunt out how smooth the transition from wired to wireless are often.
Step 1: Locate your settings
- Once turned on and prepared for configuration, you’ll get to connect the printer to your home Wi-Fi.
- While the means on establishment change by maker, most up-to-date printers will have an LCD screen those rundowns the accessible Wi-Fi organizations.
- On this screen, click around and locate the setup page that permits you to regulate the Wireless LAN Settings.
Step 2: Link your Wi-Fi network
- After accessing your LAN settings, you’ll get to locate your home network service set identifier – better referred to as your SSID.
- You can find your SSID by hovering your mouse over the Wi-Fi icon located at rock bottom right of your taskbar.
- Your SSID is additionally located on rock bottom or side of your internet service provider’s router.
Step 3: Complete connectivity
- With the SSID selected, you’re able to enter your network password.
- Once entered, your printer is ready for all printing movement.
Step 4: Locate your printer settings
- Click the Windows icon at rock bottom left of your desktop screen to reveal your Windows Start Menu.
- Locate the gear icon link to your settings window and click on the icon labelled your “Device or Printer”
Step 5: Connect the printer to the pc
- Within your “Devices” screen, you ought to find a choice to “Add a Printer or Scanner”.
- After clicking this, the name of your printer – by and enormous with the producer name and model number – need to show up as accessible.
- Select “Add Device” and your computer will do the remainder to finish the wireless configuration.
- Print away!
Wireless printers, called as Wi-Fi printers, can connect with a partnership without being hard wired or cabled into that association. At the purpose when a wireless printer is identified with a Wi-Fi association, the PCs, cells and tablets furthermore related thereto association can print to the Wi-Fi printer.
HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Mobile and Cloud Print
Some options for mobile and cloud print capabilities:
Apple AirPrint: Improve on printing of messages, photographs, and significant office records straightforwardly from your Apple gadget, with no had the chance to introduce extra programming.
Google Cloud Print: Print via the online from anywhere, including your phone, without having to download special drivers or software.
Mopria Print Service: Makes printing from your Android™ gadget instinctive and consistent.
Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android™: Enables mobile printing to several Xerox printers and MFPs without the necessity for third-party apps.
How to set up air print for mobile printing
- Open the application that you simply want to print from.
- To seek out the print option, tap the app’s share icon or tap.
- Look down and tap or Print. On the off chance that you simply can’t discover the print alternative, check the application’s User Guide or Help area. Not all applications support AirPrint.
- Select your Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the amount of copies or other options, like which pages you would like to print.
- Tap Print within the upper-right corner.
How to set up HP Smart Tank plus 555 wireless printing mode
- Open an archive or website page you would possibly want to print from one among the opposite applications on your telephone.
- Tap the offer symbol, and afterward tap the print choice.
- Pick the printer.
- Change any settings, and afterward tap Print.
Related HP Printer Articles: