We all use printers these days and also know how important they have become in our daily life. Among all printers, HP printers are very much capable of performing heavy tasks. But, as we know, every device has some technical issues at some point. The HP printer also has a problem that is the HP Error 59.F0. No need to worry about how to fix this error. Follow our post as we have mentioned every detail about this issue, from what it is to how to fix it.
When an issue with the printer’s mechanical motor occurs, that error is known as HP 59.F0 error. The inability to transfer alienation is the primary cause of this issue. A condition in which the ITB is stopped and therefore unable to move is known as transfer alienation malfunction. One more reason for error 59.F0 might be a problem with the SR9 device. This device is a sort of sensor which is a critical component of the transfer-roller-disengagement sensing element, also referred to as Sensor K.
Before you go into any significant troubleshooting, consider the easiest method for resolving the issue. If you’re lucky, it’ll be fixed, or else, you’ll have to resort to more complicated procedures.
How to Fix HP Printer Error 59.F0 Code?
There are several ways to get rid of this HP error 59.F0. Let’s see what those approaches which you can apply to fix this issue are –
Firstly you can try the Reset approach. To readjust the printer, follow these steps:
Step 1: Reset the printer’s configuration if necessary.
Step 2: Disable the Surge Protector from the equation.
If the issues do not fix, continue to the following procedure.
What else you can try is to Reset your 1TB. Don’t know, and no worry, follow the given below steps –
Step 1: The ITB should be reset.
Step 2 – Examine ITB’s technical interconnections, including the coupling between ITB and a transfer-roller-disengagement detector, the connector J19.
Step 3 – You can also check the connecting joints between ITB and the DC controller PCA or connector J128.
If this approach also fails, then try out the next one.
HP Error 59.F0 - Reset ITB To Fix Printer Testing your Transfer Belt
You can try this test in case you don’t know that your Transfer Belt is terrible or not. So if your question is, how do I know if my transfer belt is awful? Then follow the following steps –
- Step 1 – If the issue still occurs, the user should dismantle the ITB entirely and physically inspect the ITB drive and the flag. What is the best way to achieve this?
- Step 2 – When you spin the white gear hardware, examine for any changes in the flag.
- Step 3 – If you find the flag is destroyed, the ITB must be replaced.
- Step 4 – But what if it’s not the case means the flag, as well as ITB gear, is in great functioning order?
- Step 5 – Look for the SR9 Sensing element.
- Step 6 – To achieve this, go through the procedures below to do a physical sensor inspection.
- Step 6 – Disconnect the ITB gear element, look into the ITB chamber for the Detector SR9, then look through the console.
- Step 7– To access the diagnostics option, hit the ‘Home’ icon and the downward arrow.
- Step 8 – Select the OK option, then pick the Manual Sensor Test option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 9 – Inspect the ITB chamber for the detector reaction when you remove the SR9 flag and examine the screen for the sensor performance when you push the flag.
- Step 10 – The detector must be able to switch between 0 and 1 values.
- Step 11 – If the toggling does not work, the detector would require to be replaced.
If this method does work, the last option is to contact the HP service center or help center. HP offers a fantastic staff of highly experienced specialists that can rapidly identify the issue and provide the required adjustments.
So this was all about how to fix the HP error 59.F0 issue. Initially, follow the approaches mentioned above to resolve the issue by yourself. We have mentioned three expected approaches which include resetting your HP printer, resetting the one transfer belt, and lastly, examining your transfer belt. In case you fail to resolve the problem by yourself, then immediately contact the HP help service. They are constantly prepared to address any technical issue you may have and offer appropriate answers. Apart from that, you may call several phone numbers or even email with relevant images or video clips to fix the HP error 59.F0.