Regardless of how exact a machine is, it will eventually fail or make an error. Printing processes have been easier than ever before since the invention of printers. Additionally, these printers save a big number of people a great lot of time. If you are a frequent printer user, you are undoubtedly already aware of the several printers available on the market, their benefits and drawbacks, and everything else you need to know!
Epson printers, on the other hand, have dominated the printing industry in recent years due to their incredible features and great service. However, keep in mind that technology, such as Epson printers, will always have both good and bad aspects. However, these printers do not make catastrophic errors; rather, they make minor errors. One such issue is the printing of blank pages.
Before we get to the precise remedies, this guide will explain why Epson printers cause this issue.
There are a number of possible explanations for blank pages while printing.Without a doubt, printing blank pages is annoying and aggravating, since it wastes vital time.
- If the nozzles of your printer get clogged, blank pages may be produced.
- Empty ink cartridges might occasionally cause your printer to output blank pages abruptly.
- At times, your printer will not recognise the incorrect paper size and may print blank pages.
- This may be necessary if the printer’s software fails for unknown reasons.
- This issue may occur if your printer’s drivers were installed incorrectly.
- Cartridge installation issues might result in the printing of blank pages.
Numerous little elements may go unnoticed by an individual. Therefore, before we discuss how to remedy the issue, please take a moment to study a few essential issues that we will discuss later in the article.
Troubleshooting your Epson printer comprises a few important procedures that must be followed in order to prevent experiencing significant printing issues.
- To begin, your printer needs a flat, sturdy surface to function correctly.
- Please ensure that the yellow tape on the ink cartridges is removed prior to installation.
- It is advised that you check the printer’s configuration settings, including the layout and paper sizes. Because, as mentioned earlier, printing blank pages may occur if the paper size is incorrect.
- If you believe that the ink cartridges in your printer are reaching the end of their useful life, please immediately remove them.
- When purchasing a printer, it is critical to carefully read the specifications, since they will always specify the specific type of paper that the printer supports.
- Additionally, please check that your document does not contain any blank pages, since this might cause printing problems.
Are you aware that the ‘skip blank page’ option is available in your printer software? You now know that you can! If you are printing from a Windows or Mac computer, please follow the steps below carefully and in a methodical manner;
- To begin, press the Windows key and then select settings.’
- Following that, you must choose ‘devices.’
- Please verify that the next choice is ‘printers and scanners’.
- A list will appear on your screen from which you may pick your printer. Then select manage’ and then print preferences.’
- After that, click maintenance’ and then ‘extended settings.’
- Click the ‘skip blank page’ option on your screen now.
- Please note that you must click ‘ok’ to preserve your changes.
- Begin by navigating to the Apple menu and selecting system preferences.’
- Following that, you must choose between ‘print and scan,’ ‘print and fax,’ or ‘printers and scanners.’
- Before going to the ‘options and supplies,’ please check that you have picked your product.
- Following that, navigate to the settings”drivers or options’ area.
- Then activate the skip blank page’ checkbox and click ‘ok’ to apply your changes.
As previously said, while the Epson printer performs admirably, it does occasionally produce mistakes. We hope that the easy and quick fixes for Epson printers that generate blank pages will aid you in quickly fixing the issue;
The solution described before in this post for Windows 10 and Macintosh is the ‘skip blank page’ approach. Please follow the directions above carefully and sequentially to avoid printing blank pages on your Epson printer.
Please use the following procedures to clean these nozzles:
- Your Epson printer is equipped with a ‘home button.’ By pressing, the ‘setup’ option is selected.
- Then, select ‘check printhead nozzle’ from the maintenance’ option.
- You may test that your printer is running correctly by printing any document installed on your computer.
- If you see any blank pages or lines, it is advised that you utilise the ‘clean printhead’ option to rectify the situation.
Clogged nozzles in your printer may result in the printing of blank pages. Keep the following two items in mind when inspecting the printer’s obstructed nozzles:
- The ink cartridge in your printer may be running short on ink. You may check this by replacing the ink cartridge. Verify that the issues have been resolved!
- A yellow protective tape is attached to the ink cartridge. Ascertain that it is completely removed prior to installation.
An out-of-date printer driver may cause your Epson printer to generate blank pages; as a consequence, you must keep the printer drivers current to avoid any difficulties.
- To update your printer drivers, please visit the Epson official website and type in the model number of the printer you are now using.
- After determining your printer’s model, find and download the latest printer drivers.
- Please verify that the issue persists following the download and installation of the most recent version of your printer drivers.
Occasionally, doing a device troubleshoot resolves several issues. You may believe that troubleshooting is not limited to fixing the printing blank pages issue, but also to resolving any other issue; however, this is not the case.
- Navigate to the settings’ tab of the device and select the ‘ update and security’ option.
- After that, you’ll select ‘troubleshoot’.’ Kindly make certain that you pick it up. Then, on the right, click ‘printer.’
- Please confirm whether or not the issue has been fixed following the troubleshooting.
Please restart your printer by following the instructions below;
- Push the power button on your printer and wait for it to completely shut down.
- After that, please unplug the cord from the primary source and wait three to four minutes.
- Connect the connection to the printer’s main switch, turn it on, and check to see whether it continues to print blank pages.
Checking the ink levels in your printer may remedy the troublesome issue. ‘Low’ ink levels, on the other hand, are not always to fault. Continue reading for more information;
- To begin, ensure that the ink cartridges in your printer are fully stocked. Please replace it promptly if you notice it is low/insufficient.
- Second, change the cartridge immediately if it is empty.
- Thirdly, even newly installed ink cartridges fail to operate correctly on occasion. Remove the protective tape in this case and check that the challenges have been resolved.
You can attempt to remedy the issue by upgrading your Epson printer’s firmware. You may either use the Windows software or straight from Epson’s official website to upgrade the firmware.
If you do not already have the Epson software installed on your Windows computer, however, follow the procedures below to get it from the manufacturer’s website;
- To begin, you must visit Epson’s official website, where you may discover and download the most recent firmware version for your printer.
- Following that, choose the checkbox button.
- Following that, choose the ‘install’ option.
- You will see a series of instructions on your screen; please ensure that you follow them properly in order to upgrade your firmware.
- Please click ‘finish’ after carefully following all of the processes.
If your Epson printers continue to have problems, this does not necessarily suggest that you should replace them, since practically any printer might fail at any time. Numerous users express frustration with their Epson printer’s inability to produce blank pages.