HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile All-in-One Printer Setup and Install- At first all you need to do is download the HP OfficeJet 250 drivers. After completing downloading the driver then you have to extract the downloaded driver file. Now you just need to install the driver file via a network on a new or an existing printer.
How to connect HP OfficeJet 250 Printer with a computer
Connecting a Hp printer to a computer is a very simple task. Follow the given below steps –
- Make sure that your machine is switched on.
- Insert the USB cable of the hp printer to any USB port which is free to use on your machine.
- Select the Start option from Windows.
- From there, select the Settings option.
- On the Settings page, you will get to see some more options, select the Devices option from there.
- After selecting Devices, click on the Printer and Scanner option.
- Now click on the Add a Printer or Scanner option and wait for few moments.
- Now a list of available printers and scanners will be displayed on your screen. Select your printer and scanner from the list and click on the Add device option.
- Try to take a printout.
How setup HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile All-in-One Printer
To make the hp printer set up through 123.hp.com/setup, follow the following steps –
- Make sure that your Hp printer, as well as your machine, is switched on.
- Now open any browser on your computer and type 123.hp.com/setup.
- In the meantime check that your printer’s cartridges are properly installed, and enough papers are there on the tray.
- Now power on your hp printing device.
- Click on the download option to get the software downloaded for your printing device.
- You will get to see some black space on your screen, enter your hp printer model number over there.
- Now select your desire printer Driver.
- After selecting your printer driver. Click on the download option.
- After that, find your downloaded file in the Download folder.
- The last and final step is to run the downloaded software file so that the drivers get installed.
How to setup AirPrint for mobile printing
- Check that your printer is capable of Airprint. You can even ask your manufacturer for the printer’s details.
- Confirm that your mobile as well the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now simply open your desired printing application.
- Tap on the application share option to find out the printing option.
- Now just scroll down a little bit and you will get the print option. In case if you failed to find the print option then simply follow the application’s user guide. This is because Airprint is supported in a few applications only.
- Now, click on the Select Printer option, and from there choose the Air-print enabled printer option.
- Make your desire settings like selecting the page which will get printed, color mode, or a number of pages.
- After making all the selections click on the Print option which is placed in the upper-right edge of your mobile’s screen.
- If you want to stop the printing operating you can even do that, by simply selecting cancel the print job.
How to setup HP Officejet 250 wireless printing mode
- Unbox the hp printer and remove all the tapes from it.
- Now you have to insert the battery into your Hp printer. For that, you just have to push the battery cover latch towards the right, and after that pull it towards yourself. In this way, the latch will get opened..
- Put the battery in its place. To make it perfectly fit, push the battery a little left and give it a minor press.
- Put back the battery cover latch.
- Now connect the power supplying cord of your printer.
- Now Switch on your hp printer.
- Make the desire settings on your hp printer like language, region and then select the confirm button.
- Load enough papers on the paper tray of your hp printer.
- Now open the ink cartridge door and install the new ink cartridge in your printer.
- Now install the Printer’s software (123.hp.com/setup)
- Now perform a printing test.
These were the steps for hp printer setup
This was all about how to set up as well as install the HP Officejet 250 All-In-One Portable Printer with wireless and Mobile Printing.