Epson printers are famous across the world for providing the finest quality printing services. Despite being the best on the market, Epson printers have a slew of issues. That is why, today, we will address the question of “Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages.”& how we may address it using some of the most straightforward methods conceivable.
A blank page issue occurs when you begin receiving blank pages following a print operation from your Epson printer. Typically, this Epson printer issue is caused by low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge or incorrect print settings. That is why, if you desire to fix the issue of why Epson printers print blank pages. Then you must ascertain the fundamental reason.
We’ve included several possible reasons and solutions for Why the Epson printer printing blank pages issue below. These explanations and solutions will aid you in identifying the fundamental cause of your Why Epson printer’s printing blank page issue and concurrently addressing it.
- To begin, verify that your Epson printer is securely positioned and balanced on a stable surface. If not, then secure it.
- Ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge should be checked. Refill the ink cartridge if it is running low.
- Open the ink cartridge slot and check for yellow tape; if there is any, remove it immediately.
- Ascertain that the paper you are using is Epson compatible.
- You may discover if your Epson printer has any blocked nozzles by sending the command “print a nozzle check pattern” to it. In this case, you can address the issue by cleaning your printer’s print head.
- Verify that the paper size, orientation, and format settings on your Epson printer are correct before printing the document.
- Prior to printing, always check to ensure that your document is not blank. Utilise the print preview feature to clear the printing queue of any blank papers.
There are three instances in which you can examine the ink cartridges in your printer
- To begin, determine whether the ink levels in your Epson printer are low. Then, just refill your Epson printer’s ink cartridge to remedy the issue.
- Second, when one of your ink cartridges runs out of ink. Then replace it with another cartridge that is either unused or half filled. It will undoubtedly work for you.
- Thirdly, ensure that the newly inserted ink cartridge is not evaporating the ink. Then just remove the cartridge’s protective tapes to enable the ink to escape.
Keep in mind that you should never remove cartridge tape from a sharp object. Because it may result in the cracking or development of a hole in your ink cartridge.
If your Epson printer continues to print blank pages even after replacing or refilling the ink cartridges. Then, just instruct it to “print a nozzle check pattern” to discover whether or not its print head is clogged. Before you begin, verify that your printer’s LCD screen does not exhibit any errors or malfunctions.
- By clicking the Home button on your Epson printer, you must pick the setup option. After that, you’ll be invited to pick “Maintenances.”
- Now, from the drop-down menu, select “Printhead Nozzle Check.”
- Following that, your printer will confirm it by printing a page and displaying the four coloured networks, in addition to telling you about the blocked nozzle.
- If any holes or a few blackout lines are visible, you must choose “Clean the printhead” and then “proceed.”
- During a cleaning procedure, avoid shutting down or pausing your Epson printer. Because it may wreak havoc on the printer and cleaning process.
- If the issue remains after the print head is cleaned.
You cannot continue to initiate Printhead Cleaning Cycles indefinitely. Because a print head cleaning cycle on an Epson printer takes at least six hours of relaxation. Repeated execution of this programme may exacerbate your standstill and consume a significant amount of ink in your printer’s cartridges.
Epson printers must have up-to-date drivers in order to operate correctly. If the installed driver is out of current or inaccurate, errors and other difficulties may occur. By selecting your operating system from the drop-down box, you may download the relevant drivers for your machine. Maintaining a current driver for your Epson printer will assist you in avoiding a range of issues.
At times, an out-of-date firmware version might result in your Why Epson printer printing blank pages. When the firmware on your Epson printer is updated to the most recent version, the printer resumes regular operation. By right-clicking on the “Start” menu and selecting “Epson software updater,” Windows 10 users may quickly upgrade the firmware.
If you do not already have the Epson software updater installed on your Windows computer. Then:
- You may “download” it straight from the support page on the Epson website by choosing your printer model from the list of all Epson printer models.
- Now, by clicking on the checkbox button, choose your system updater.
- From the menu, choose “Install.”
- Now, simply follow the on-screen instructions to do the firmware upgrade.
- Simply click the “Finish” button when finished.
Simply said, these four printer troubleshooting techniques will quickly cure the Why Epson printer printing blank pages issue. If none of the troubleshooting methods suggested above work for you. You may advise our pros of the particular problem you’re experiencing, and they’ll quickly give you the best solution, assuring total customer satisfaction.
Corrupted system files might result in printer difficulties. Reimage is an incredibly powerful tool for repairing and recreating Windows. It is tailored to your system and runs in an automatic and secure manner. There is no risk to your computer or personal data.
How to make use of it:
- Launch Reimage by downloading and installing it.
- Conduct a complimentary scan with Reimage. This step may take a few seconds.
- You’ll receive a summary of the errors detected on your computer. When you select START REPAIR, all faults are immediately repaired.