HP “ERROR 601” OR “BATTERY ALERT ERROR CODE 601” Hp warning 601 is an indication message on your HP computer that warns you of an issue with the inside battery. As a result, HP Error 601 is often referred to as the battery warning error message 601. If you encounter this error number, it implies your main or inner battery’s total capacity is less than 35 percent of its actual size. This means the total storage is at an all-time low and has to be upgraded.
Since you understood why HP primary battery error code 601 arises, the following step is to figure out how to solve it. This article tries to address your issue by outlining all of the technical procedures you may take to resolve the error 601 main internal battery issue.
How to Fix HP Notebook Battery Alert Error Code 601?
You can check out the following techniques to resolve HP primary battery error code 601.
Method 1: Run a battery assessment.
Follow the following steps below to complete this Primary (internal) battery error 601 test:
HP Notebook laptops include a function that allows you to monitor the status of your battery. System Diagnostics may be used to check the battery’s condition.
- Step 1: To monitor the validity of your battery, switch off your computer first.
- Step 2: Then switch it back on and press the Esc button to bring up the screen of Startup Menu.
- Step 3: Using the F2 key, you can now access the ‘Battery test’ alternative.
- Step 4: Do your battery assessment by following the on-screen directions.
- Step 5: You’ll know what’s wrong with your cell after the diagnostic test of your Laptop’s battery.
If this internal battery error 601 test fails, then we have some more alternatives methods for you.
Method 2: Take the battery out from your HP laptop, then turn it on without it.
These approaches can be used in such situations. Follow the procedures outlined below to do this:
- Step 1: Disconnect the power source as well as turn off the device.
- Step 2: Remove the battery from the device after that.
- Step 3: Power on your machine after plugging in the power source and connect your power cord to the charger cable.
- Step 4: If the battery status alert error number 601 no longer appears, the problem has been addressed.
- Step 5: If HP Error 601 continues, proceed to the following steps in the resolution process.
Method 3: Replace the battery in your computer.
You should also consider changing the cell of your Laptop if somehow the battery performance has degraded over time depending on various factors.
Genuine HP batteries are available through HP-approved shops, Amazon, as well as other trustworthy computer outlets in your area.
Furthermore HP primary battery error code 601, make sure the battery is new, original, and not covered; this will save you from utilizing a defective battery that may slow down your PC.
Tips For HP Battery Error 601 Solution
On HP PCs, any of the solutions listed above can be utilized to resolve Error 601 Primary Internal Battery. We’ve compiled a list of suggestions for extending and maintaining the battery capacity of your pc.
- Step 1: Once every thirty days, completely charge and after that fully discharge your Laptop’s battery.
- Step 2: Disconnect your pc from the power after it is completely charged. Make use of your Laptop’s stored battery power.
- Step 3: Remove the battery from your Laptop. Make sure to use it with a power adaptor at home.
- Step 4: If you won’t be using your computer for at minimum a month, charge or drain the power to 70 percent and detach it.
- Step 5: To preserve battery life regularly, try to use a power-saving mode or eco mode.
- Step 6: Kill all running apps in the background when you’re working on anything. Also, make sure that any programs or processes that require a lot of CPU are closed.
- Step 7: Remove background programs and just open applications that you’re using.
- Step 8: If your pc has a mouthpiece, keyboard, hard drive, or any other attachments that you aren’t operating, detach them. Always connect the items you want to use.
- Step 9: Monitor and check the brightness of your computer. When a high degree of brightness isn’t necessary, lower the brightness.
- Step 10: Keep your pc out of direct sunlight at all times. Please keep it clean and cool by not using it in severe circumstances.
These are some HP primary battery error code 601 techniques you may use daily to keep your notebook’s in good shape.
Maintain your Laptop, try to keep it away from hostile environments, and pay attention to the details like battery life, power consumption, and performance.